October means Pink

As a childhood cancer survivor, my heart is always touched by those who are going through this diagnosis and treatment, no matter what type they are dealing with. And it's even harder for those friends and family who support us to see us go through the hardships of this illness. In the last few years I have had three friends diagnosed with lung, breast and bladder cancer. Here is my small part in doing something to help.

From now until the end of October, I will be selling my 4x6 special edition prints at a price of $7 each,  with free shipping within the US and Canada. $5 of each print sold will go directly to a local support group for women living with cancer. I am working with the group and with a friend who is part of the group and introduced me to them.
Here are the two prints I am featuring! Each will be printed on professional "crystal archive" paper with archival-rated pigment to last a lifetime. Each print is presented in a clear archival bag for safekeeping until you frame it, or until you give as a gift- whatever you choose.


Both are available on my shop page.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful thing to do Mary. I'm proud of you!
Love, Mom

Alyssa said...

thats a really lovely Mary!
The second print is just divine :)

(your mum is tooooo cute!!!!!)

x

Jingle said...

These are gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I love reading them! Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment! :)