I've been busy making some new Jewelry!

I don't show as much of my jewelry on my blog as I'd like to, but it takes forever to photograph! Luckily I've been busy trying to load up my camera so I can add everything I've been making to my Etsy shop. I'd like to share them here too!

Above: I made this piece from a Vintaj brand filigree wrapped around a genuine Turquoise stone bead. Then I finished it off with a tiny bronze bird charm, and a matching bronze chain. Another, below is using the same technique with a round Rhodonite (pink, with marbled black accent) stone:


Above: this is a genuine slab of teardrop shaped Amazonite, a soft, light bluish green stone that I absolutely love! It's finished off with a delicate cluster of pearly beads, a silvertone bird and chain.

Above: this is one I made from an Eiffel Tower I found on a keychain and reworked onto a bronze chain with some matching charms. I really love the way it turned out!


And here is one I made out of a large bronze "hand mirror" pendant.


The back is decorated with round gears in copper and silver to make it a mixed metal design; the front is a lovely working mirror!

I'll have all of these available on my shop today!

4 comments:

Dana said...

They are really beautiful !!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

They are all amazing but I truly love the Eiffel Tower, hearted your shop :)

Have a lovely day, T. :)

Jingle said...

These are really gorgeous!!!

Georgianna said...

Hi Mary, Gosh, these are soooo beautiful. Yes, I love the Eiffel Tower one – so clever. I didn't fully realize until you included me in your treasury that you created such lovely pieces. Thank you for doing that – it was a lot of fun to be part of it. I mean, I had seen your glass tile pendants which are wonderful but these are super! Have a lovely Sunday and thank you for your kind words. xo – g

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I love reading them! Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment! :)