Our gulf coast...every little bit helps!


Before I started my shop and my blog, I was of the opinion that my little corner of the universe was kind of...small. Well, it still is, but now I can be part of something bigger. Something called Help the Gulf Coast, an Etsy shop created by fellow Etsian Kate. All items in this awesome shop are donated by other artists, craftspeople, and vintage sellers...and all the shipping is free, as the cost is paid by the seller!

Here is the listing I donated...a reminder of my time on the Gulf coast of Florida. 



If you're interested, check out the Help the Gulf Coast etsy shop blog, for real paypal statements that have been donated to various non-profit agencies that support wildlife and the environment in the United States' Gulf Coast region...and for the amazing statistics on this shop's sales just in the last few weeks!

Get started shopping this great site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I love reading them! Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment! :)