Featured on...

When I first started sharing my work online I got so excited when someone said anything nice or re-posted my website on their blog- and I still do! I try to follow any of my online mentionings, they make me so happy. Here are some recent sighting from some of my favorite people...


Caitlin Brookes, of The Paper Butterfly, featured me in the first of many mini-interviews entitled "Where you Live". She administrates this article on the Female Photographers of Etsy blog, where you can read more about each photographer, where they live in the world, how their environment inspires them- and how it relates to their pictures. Read my interview here!



Jan at Poppytalk is running the beautifully themed "Summer Colors Week" on her awesome blog featuring beautiful art, decor and handmade items. She featured my "Allium" photograph in this gorgeous green mosaic of work (above, bottom row, 5th pic.)

She also showed my "Summer Savoy" print, for sale in my Etsy shop, in her Green Preview.



Vicki Dvorak, of Simply Hue - Artist Spotlights blog, has started a flickr pool for her weekly Creative Challenge. Last week's challenge was "Simple"- the simple pleasures of summer. She picked one of my photos for her lovely website! I'd been following her work for ages- she was even featured in the latest magazine issue of Artful Blogging, one of my fave reads!  Below, the featured pic.  Note: some people might notice that this pic was used in my latest blog banner- the original photograph had two cherry stems sticking out of the basket with no cherries attached. That's because I ate them. Seriously. Anyway, I used the clone stamp tool in Photoshop, as well as the healing brush, to erase out the empty stems and blend them with the green blurry background. This was my first time using the clone stamp and healing brush, and I loved it! The specific area I edited was at the edge of the basket where the furthest to the right cherry sits.
Can you even tell I erased or changed anything? 



Every Monday our team blog posts a new themed Mosaic featuring the work of our over 250 photographers. Here are some recent mosaics I was honored to be seen in:


Beautiful Butterfly mosaic- featuring "Resting Place", bottom center.


Summer Seaside Dreams mosaic, featuring "Dennisport", top, center.


Finally, here are some gorgeous Etsy Treasuries I'm featured in, curated by the lovely Etsians listed below!

I'll Meet You There, curated by Prairie Primitives - muted, haunting beach scenes

The Only Thing Better Than Chocolate, curated by Ceejay60 - seaside dreams...

She Sells Sea Shells, curated by jennyndesign - seashell themed ties, jewelry, cards, and more

Seaside with Etsy, curated by BucktoothedBunny - Coastal finds, pics, jewelry, home decor and more

Minimalism: T-challenge, curated by DawnCorrespondence - serene minimalist decor items

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

wow, what an honour to be featured in so many lovely colourful places!

and thanks for the mention, I really enjoyed writing that article for you!

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I love reading them! Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment! :)