County Fair Season!


Last weekend we went to the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Rhode Island...unfortunately, it was windy and stormy right around the time the balloons were to go up. They did not even inflate! Oh well, I was looking forward to the pics, but they'll be back another time.

 Tomorrow I'm heading to the Barnstable County Fair on Cape Cod...I know the traffic will be ridiculous, but I'll bring along my Ipod for the two hour trip there. I'm looking forward to some cliche ferris wheel shots, some carnie food, and maybe a stuffed animal won after many rounds of shooting at balloons.



I'm not too keen on roller coasters either, but I suppose I could ride a yo-yo or two...back soon to share pics from my adventure...
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your photos capture the atmosphere of a county fair perfectly! I love the apples. Well done!

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I love reading them! Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment! :)