Bo Bunny's Mamarazzi - camera themed craft goodies!

I looove any images of old cameras, vintage photography, and the like. Months ago I was shopping at the craft store looking for stickers and chipboard with any images of old cameras, and came up empty. Well, yesterday at A.C. Moore I was thrilled to see they had adopted a new line from Bo Bunny called "Mamarazzi". It's marketed toward mothers who are obsessed with taking pictures, but it totally appealed to me as well. Here are some of my favorite things from the line:




Vintage cameras and film reels made of chipboard- These are dimensional and wonderful for scrapbooking of course, but I can also see them glued to inexpensive picture frames, or a row of them across the bottom of a frame. I would even use Diamond Glaze or some sort of sealing agent to waterproof one and turn into a funky pin or pendant.



Vintage photography scrapbook pages. These awesomely textured, great quality pages can be used for so many things, in addition to scrapbooking- backgrounds for my web product shots, inexpensive frame backgrounds, decoupage...I just love them!


They also have stickers, brads, and various other items in the line plus a crafty blog with some ideas for using them...visit BoBunny's Blog to check it out. Here are some of their embellishments such as brads, stickers, and chipboard pieces;  scrapbook papers; and die-cut papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I love reading them! Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment! :)