Spring Sneak Peek.

This isn't the time of year yet that I can post brilliantly colored flowers and blooming trees. It's that in-between time of seasons, like early winter where the leaves are gone but it hasn't snowed yet. But this time, we get to have summer to look forward to!
The last week in New England has been "driving with the top down" weather...not that I have a convertible, but, I would if I did. So I do the next best thing and open my sunroof.


Even with temps in the high 60's, the flowers are still not blooming this early in the season...just peeks of little daffodil leaves here and there, no yellow yet. So we're left with the simple beauty of sunlight and nature..and feet in the sand at the beach...


Aaaand the birds are out. I'm hearing the babies are already being hatched, too. There is a nest of sparrows right next to where I park my car but I can't get a photo without really disturbing the babies.




Robins...always easy to spot, cheerfully chirping, and seem to like posing for photos, too.


At dawn the sunlight hits the budding branches just perfectly. My house is four floors high so this is my view every morning. Well, presuming I wake up at dawn.


House sparrow, above, on the right. These are the birds that are nesting near my house and next to my car. They are very cute but their loud chirping does remind me that I am NOT a morning person.

Hope you are all enjoying the rising temps in the U.S.... and I do have some friends who are now enjoying the colors of Autumn, so it's always great to see those photos filling my reader and facebook, too.  :)
Mary

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images. There are some signs of spring in England! Finally :) So nice to see some colour at last!

amelia jac said...


Whatever the event may be, its time for a bowl of ice cream.
My good friend and I have been just discussing tshopbymark

Lenovo said...

in 2007, I have seen the discount broker gone through lots, lots of changes, from trade commissions, to online trade platform, to new research and trading tools.
There is noticeably a bunch to know about this. I assume you made various nice points in features also.
Sarah Berger

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I love reading them! Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment! :)