Featured on...and New Prints!

I have some catching up to do! Thanks MaddyAnne for featuring my pink Dahlia on MaddyAnne Designs:



And to NewDominionBlues, who runs an awesome vintage shop online, here's my clothespins print on her blog:







And if you can stand it....hehe..I added these to my shop over the last week or so!




Left: I went down to the Beach, 8x10 print, $15 (coming soon!)
Right: The Fire Within, 8x10 print, $15



Left:  Just to Make this Dock my Home
16x20 print, $45

Right:  Dancing with the Sun
8x8 print, $20

Left: Crystalline
8x10 print, $15

I'm still running a Buy One, Get One free on my Etsy shop, so take a look now because I may be ending that sale soon....or sometime before the holidays!

Mary :)

1 comment:

Katie King said...

That clothespin photo looks great! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog! Can you believe it is September already? This year has gone by super fast for me. I feel like spring was yesterday!

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I love reading them! Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment! :)