Etsy Faves!

Some items from my Etsy favorites list!
Clockwise from Top Left:
Lighting Up the Room, oxidized sterling silver necklace with aqua briolette, by LeCollezione. 
I really love briolettes lately- their facets are so sparkly- and this one is the perfect color, like the clear ocean in the Bahamas.
A Girl and her Thoughts, fine art print, by VioletBella
Laura, the photographer of this shop, has an eye for simple beauty and a way with light that is fascinating. I love the perspective of this photo; it's as though the viewer becomes the subject.
Real framed Luna Moth display, by RealButterflyGifts
I discovered this shop after I saw a treasury with their work. Boy, would I love to see their brick-and-mortar shop! They show thumbnails of it in each listing, with thousands of real butterflies and moths encased in glass, some of which I'll never see in the real world.
Manatee and Calf, portrait card, by BlueCoveStudio
Ok,I have a soft spot for manatees, but I ordered one of these lovely cards (the one with the single manatee) and I loooove it! The seller actually included two free cards with my order that are equally as beautiful- their watercolor sealife is delicate and stunning, and affordable to boot!



Clockwise from Top Left:
Polly the baby Owlet, plush handmade owl, by Zemphira
Ok, I just really love baby Owls. I kind of want to adopt one, but that would not be right. And so, this would be the next best thing.
Frosted Lemon Cupcake, decadent whipped body souffle, by Ayelet17
I purchased an awesome dead sea face mask from this seller that works amazingly. This lemon scent would be perfect as a nice refreshing scent that is not too perfumey and not too sweet- lemon tends to be tart enough to cut through any sicky sweetness.
ACEO Card "A Taste of Honey", by HarrietsArt
I love the way this artist combines whimsy and darkness. Her characters are kind of endearing and mysterious at the same time. Plus, these smaller cards are an affordable way to collect some cool art!
Wellfleet Dune
, Cape Cod seascape original painting, by Spygirl915

I love Renee Rutana's colorful, vibrant renderings of the Cape Cod seascapes, dunes and boats. She has several collections featuring many of the lovely towns of the Cape, but after taking a Dune Tour in Provincetown last weekend, this is one of my new faves!

3 comments:

Roots and Feathers said...

thank you so much! love the pics this week! honored to be a part of it!!!!

RealButterflyGifts said...

Thank you so much for including us this week. This is a very nice layout easy and well done.

Unknown said...

thanks for including my art much appreciated ;) xx

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I love reading them! Thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment! :)